Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

problem with girls

golfer951
golfer951
United States
2002/09/16, 11:25 AM
hey, i'm kinda new here, but i got a problem, a problem with girls. I'm 18 m mn, and i have never done anything with a girl not one date, not one kiss, nothing.
Girls just always seem to find me as a friend nothing else. I'm not bad looking, well i don't think so, and all my friends who r girls say i'm a nice guy and sweet and all that.
But i'm shy and i can never approach a girl i like, it sucks.

I would apperciate any and all advice. Thanks, hope to hear back from you soon.
EGChic207
EGChic207
United States
2002/09/16, 11:28 AM
fill out your profile:)

If your shy, break it! Become a people person and get more into what you and your friends are doing. Go to parties! Just don't do TERRIBLY bad stuff. While your their express your sweetness and homur but dont be shy. I bet some girls would like ta get to know u then

--------------
Tiffany Der #10

"You have to make it through the rain in order to see the Rainbow........."
golfer951
golfer951
United States
2002/09/16, 12:03 PM
Well thanks, but that doesn't really help. It's not very easy to "break it", and just all the sudden become a people person.
And all the parties in my town are a bunch of guys getting drunk, and a handful of girls that just go for really popular guys or the so called "hot guys" who r really just drunk jerks, but there popular or buff, or have money so girls r attracted to them.
the_w8lifter
the_w8lifter
United States
2002/09/16, 12:51 PM
Golfer.....working out is a great way to start. I sense that you are not that confident around girls. Shyness maybe, but probably just lack a little confidence. I lacked confidence in myself entering college. My problem wasn't with girls, but with asserting my ideas and thoughts. I found that joining the strongest fraternity on campus helped tremendously. The confidence of others rubbed off on me. This also introduced me to people I never would have met and showed me that I could thrive in various situations with various people. A few years later now, and I have married a former college cheerleader, I'm a law school and business school graduate, and working for the government. If it weren't for confidence, I would not have gone this far. I'm not saying a fraternity is the answer, but what I am saying is you have to take some small chances. I risked little and gained a lot. The more diverse you are as a person, the more confidence you will have in all situations...including with the ladies. Surround yourself with people who exhibit the type of confidence you wish to have. Don't become them, but learn from them.
tew
tew
United Kingdom
2002/10/06, 12:33 PM
Golfer951. Mate i know excatly how you feel. Im in the excat same situation. 19 had nearly no experience with women. and i know how it starts to get to you. I dnt think that iam that bad looking either and you wounder what ould be so wrong with you that girls dnt like you. I have found that nearly all the people that i never would dream would get women have very nice looking girlfriends.and so I have decided to make a change cus this carnt go on. I have noticed that nearly all the lads that have women no matter how ugly they look have one thing in common. Confidence and i believe that is the key.

And i like you lack confidence. I think that the way to build confidence is do something that makes you more relaxed in an environment if you follow E.G. There is one thing that i have always wanted to be and that is to have muscle. The way i think of it if you think you look good you feel good. and when you feel good confidence comes naturally hence why im here trying to pack on a bit of muscle. My best solution is to do something similar.

Also confidence comes when you know what you are doing. Like you said it is difficult to become a people person straight away but just take it a step at a time. just start getting to know girls experiment and take things posotivly. If a girl doesnt like something you said or rejects you, you know not to do it again.

Thats what i think any way mate. hope iv been some use to you and good luck