Group: Strength & Powerlifting

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 39, Messages: 16459

Discuss the topic of Power lifting, Strength training and Strong Man training!

Join group

THE RIGHT SUPPLEMENT

GOWAR
GOWAR
United States
2003/03/05, 09:22 PM
hi, today my mom and I went to gnc to look at supplements to help me increase lean muscle mass because i didnt want to gain any more fat and also to aid in muscle recovery, I'm 16 and male, does anyone take or know about GNC PRO PERFORMANCE MEGA WHEY? Thats what we bought, it contains 40grams of whey protein, 5 grams of L glutamine and 3 grams of BCAA, will this affect me? because im still growing? my goals are to become very strong for football and every other day i weightlift and run track and on weekends do cardio? i feel kind of nervous. will this definitely help increase muscle definition and size? should i worry? HELP
mrmagical
mrmagical
United States
2003/03/05, 09:40 PM
I take Gnc Mega whey ,well last bottle was any way.Taste like crap huh? Make sure you add 1/4 cup of milk with 3/4 water and that will make it somewhat better.I ended up buying 100%whey protein from Optimum Nutrition,Vanilla ice cream flavor it rocks!!Also this has better Proteins than that Gnc brand ,Mega whey has whey concentrates only.As for glutimine you can buy a bottle and add 5 grams to your shake.But neverless it will do the job.Dont be nervous just eat good, sleep,and train hard.