Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Medroid

dchinnici
dchinnici
United States
2002/06/24, 12:14 PM
I am looking to use some prohormones and have a couple options. I was thinking about stacking animal cuts and animal stak, but that is so many pills every day. I was thinking about using cuts and also taking solely andro stack 850 (it has gotten great reviews). But now I am looking into this product called Medroid. Here is thi link:

http://www.musclesurf.com/medsteral.html

Has anyone used it. It has prohormones and thermogenics and the reviews again are all good. Please help. IT am having a tough time lately getting motivated and my gains have slowed to a snails pace. I want to get something immediately but I dont want to rush anything without knowing about this stuff.... let me know!

----------------------------
When I jump I don't ascend, I push the earth beneath me and wait for its return.

Dave
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/06/24, 12:32 PM
If your goal is to overcome your plateau, then you should not consider stacking Animal Cuts and Animal Stak. Instead, why not look into stacking Animal Stak with Animal M Stak?

Have not heard much about this product, other than a few advertisements.

Good luck!

--------------
**_Robert_**
Pain is temporary; glory is forever!