Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

TEST-250 testosterone alternative

qualters
qualters
United States
2002/05/18, 10:40 PM
Anyone hjear of this stuff. please take a look at this and tell me what you think. They say its "7 times more anabolic than regular testosterone"
heres the link to the article about it: http://www.anabolicstore.com/details/test250.htm

Please all take a look and see what you think
Thanks!
BQ
skinnyguy
skinnyguy
United States
2002/05/19, 02:49 AM
Hmmmm. They sure do make a bunch of claims... If it works that good then wouldn't it be flyin off the shelf and used by every huge bodybuilder? I would never try some unknown substance such as this(but thats just me). You should wait a while to see if any hype builds(i doubt it) about this stuff. At least on their other products( EQUI-BOLAN) they have people backing it up. If you are desperate enough to try this then you must wanna get freaky swole ASAP lol! Don't forget the side effects some stuff can cause ;)

Good Luck in whatever you decide to do.

--------------
Vaya con Dios... Keith
qualters
qualters
United States
2002/05/19, 01:08 PM
Thanks Skinny, its just that their entire website makes so many claims, it really seems to good to be true so therefore it is. I find the products they offer very strange.
BQ
they want 120.00 for a bottle too, All the products there really make me wonder!