Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Need Help to Grow!

skinnyguy
skinnyguy
United States
2002/05/07, 10:13 PM
hello, I will be going off to college in 15 weeks and I would like to be well built by then. I am a VERY hardgainer so I need all the help I can get, including supplements. I have been working out consistently for about 6 weeks and now I have just stepped up my training and nearly doubled my calorie intake. Now I need some supplements to help me grow. I would NOT like to take any prohoromones or any thing like that. As of now I take small amounts of basic Creatine and glutamine. I also just started taking half servings of Nlarge2 as a MRP. Any info on aminos or other non-dangerous supplements would be greatly appreciated.
My stats: 6'2"-150lbs (previously 143) almost 20yearsold.

----------------------------
thanks alot ,keith
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/05/08, 10:20 AM
You shouldn't need any more than what you're taking now. The key is to increase your caloric intake...which you've already done.

If you want, look into a multivitamin. That would be the only thing I would add at this point. Good luck!

--------------
**_Robert_**