Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

supplements

fischstix007
fischstix007
United States
2002/05/02, 10:33 AM
Im currently on the 12 week mass program. In my weekly schedule, how often should I be taking my weight gainer. Does it make a difference if I have a shake on days where I only will target my legs and calves, or on days when I target my chest and biceps?

P.s. If I take weight gainer powder without milk and use water instead,does it make a difference ,and how does it taste? Justin "Dare to achieve,then work hard to make it a reality"
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/05/02, 10:36 AM
Welcome to ft!

You should take your weight gainer everyday, whether you're training with or without weights. This will be a daily supplement to help you maintain a high calorie diet.

Also, if you take it with milk, the protein consumption increases. As far as taste, that'll be up to you. Try it with water, which will make the drink thinner.

--------------
**_Robert_**
alainr
alainr
Argentina
2002/05/03, 11:07 PM
I am currently taking MYOPLEX (regular formula) right after my workout, everyday (except on sunday). since they recommend to take 3 or 4 portions a day which is, for me, (a skinny guy) very difficult to do because i am already taking 6 meals a day. Should i go to at least a second portion or i can leave the supplements this way. There are SO many products that i am confused about what and when to take them!
tks in advance!