Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

A healthy snack?

lewdog_55
lewdog_55
United States
2002/04/18, 08:46 PM
I have found a new favorite food to eat for a snack, but just one question is it good for me. I am talking about bagels. only 1.5 grams of fat, 53g of carbs, and 8g protein. Are these really good for me or is there something I am missing.

----------------------------
"Imagine what you could do,
if you could do what you imagine."
fireloard
fireloard
United States
2002/04/18, 11:45 PM
Or your could eat a krispy kreme doughnut.. mmmm doughnut... actually I don't know.. I usually have some oatmeal in milk for breakfast before I go workout.. I think it would put me around that many carbs if not a few more... 1 cup of oatmeal (at least according to the side of the quaker thing) would be about 6g of fat (yaK!).. 10g of protien (whoo!) and 54 carbs (well.. should help me lift).. + any fat/protien/carbs you get from the milk.. I usually use whole milk but I'll prob switch to skim or 2%.. if you didn't want anything though you could use water.. sometimes I add a banana cut up too to help with the taste...