Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

How do hydroyxcut work?

ssjslsdd
ssjslsdd
Canada
2002/03/19, 03:03 PM
I am currently taking creatine,whey protein,fish oil and mega multivitamen.I would like to loose my access fat quicker. I do weights five times a week and carido three times a week. I was wondering how they work, like do they increase your heart rate or what. Thanks in advance...
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/03/19, 04:41 PM
Hydroxycut is categorized as a thermogenic. Thermogenics are primarily made up of the ECA stack (ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin). They are designed to increase your heart rate so that your body burns more calories. However, for some, this type of fat loss supplement may not do any good.

Sounds like you have a pretty good exercise regimen. But how's your diet? Have you decreased your intake of fats (saturated)?

--------------
**_Robert_**
ssjslsdd
ssjslsdd
Canada
2002/03/19, 04:59 PM

============
Quoting from rpacheco:

Hydroxycut is categorized as a thermogenic. Thermogenics are primarily made up of the ECA stack (ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin). They are designed to increase your heart rate so that your body burns more calories. However, for some, this type of fat loss supplement may not do any good.

Sounds like you have a pretty good exercise regimen. But how's your diet? Have you decreased your intake of fats (saturated)?

=============
Quoting from ssjslsdd:

The reason I asked is because I take blood pressure medication. As for my diet I currently consume 200g of protein, 300g of carbs and 50g of fat, 20g being saturated. So what do you think.
frankamodo
frankamodo
United States
2002/03/20, 05:14 PM
Hydroxycut warns that you should not use it's product if you have High Blood pressure. In your case, I would stay away. Best bet is to consult with a physician before taking any thermogenics......
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/03/20, 06:03 PM
I agree with Sire...if you already have HBP, stay away from any and all fat burners! Why not just increase your metabolism naturally...by just weight lifting and eating healthy?

--------------
**_Robert_**
Chris_OSU
Chris_OSU
United States
2002/03/21, 04:05 AM
Before trying any supplements I would consider changing your diet. Right now I have you consuming about 2540 calories a day from the information you gave me. However, a substantial portion of those are from carbs. Also, where are you getting most of your carbs from, wheat bread, rice, sugar? If you are planning on losing weight, simple carbs have to go. If you are trying to lost weight, which you are, try and get a 33/33/33 protein/carbs/fats ratio. Make sure the carbs you get are complex and the fats not saturated or tans-fatty(hydrogenated). I know this sounds like a lot of fat in your diet, but i promise you it will make a big difference. Healthy fats raise your testerone levels allowing you to put on more muscle and burn more fat. Make sure you eat six small meals a day as opposed to 3 and drink a lot of water. If you have any additional questions feel free to inquire. Hope this helps.

--------------
"I try not to confuse excellence with perfection; Excellence I can acquire; The perfection part is up to GOD." -Albert Einstein
ssjslsdd
ssjslsdd
Canada
2002/03/21, 11:37 AM
I figured my diet was pretty good, I guess not. So if I am 200lbs and want to be 185lbs with muscle mass or at least not loose the current mass I have, Can you give me a sample of one day of eating, include whey protein in this.I work out five days a week, and doo an half hour of cardio three time a week. Please help!