Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Andorsol

BillK
BillK
United States
2001/04/21, 11:25 PM
Has anyone tried andorsol? I've read that it is suppose to be some pretty powerful stuff.

~billk~
skeld2001
skeld2001
United States
2001/04/25, 03:04 AM
Hi billk! It was suggested to me that I try a transdermal spray product called Promale by Medlean. Today I went looking for it at a few different supplement stores. I did not find anyone here who carried that line of products. I did however find the Biotest Androsol. The guy in the store said that it was Biotests best product. I'm thinking of giving it a try. Have you tried it yet? If so what do you think so far? You are supposed to use it 2 weeks on and 4 off. It was suggested to me that during the off time you could use a methoxyisoflavone product to preserve your gains..?? I'm still not sure about the methoxy products. It seems there are good and not so good brands. I still don't have much experience with the stuff yet.
BillK
BillK
United States
2001/04/25, 08:00 PM
Skeld, I haven't tried it yet either but I've been reading some pretty good stuff about it at www.t-mag.com. I'm thinking about giving it a try. I'm always a little skeptical about supps but with this one I haven't read/heard anything negative yet.

As far as post cycle supp to retain gains try using Tribulis or Tetris. These two supps do a good job at raising your natural test levels. Lot of people whom can’t find clomid substitute with high does of Tribulis to retain gains after a hardcore cycle (steroids).

~billk~
skeld2001
skeld2001
United States
2001/04/26, 05:51 AM
Billk, I am shocked!! I didn't think anyone here read anything like Testosterone! I found that online mag a few months ago myself. Pretty hardcore stuff there! Cool! Well I skimmed through a few of the articles on the Androsol. Sounds like the second coming! OK. If it's bunk then I guess I'll be finding out first hand! The hype is just to alluring To pass up. Like you, I have a hard time with a lot of supplements. It seems that they often overload their butts in an effort to get the bucks. I really never bothered much with supplements much untill creatine actually gave me results. And I've always been rather skeptical of the prohormones. But my big problem with them has been that they give you a short boost for 3 hours or so. But if what these guys claim about a sustained test rush is true, then I may be a new convert. Gonna take me a while to stock up on the Trib and spray though. Let me know what happens with you and I'll post back here when I get started.
skeld2001
skeld2001
United States
2001/04/26, 05:57 AM
I'm a little worried though. If this stuff lives up to it's hype, I,m not sure that my wife can handle it. hmmm! If this stuff results in my being kicked out into the backyard with my dogs, I'm going to be a little upset. And my dogs are going to be nervous....
BillK
BillK
United States
2001/05/16, 12:37 PM
Well, Skeld I just finished 2-1/2 weeks of Androsol and my bench is up 10 pounds and my body weight is staying the same. I have three more weeks to go. I will post the final results at the end of my cycle.

~billk~