Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

New here... need advice

brambit
brambit
Singapore
2002/05/23, 04:10 AM
Hi there, I'm Brian. I just signed up and so far, I think this is simply a great site.

I need some advice.... I'm trying to lose my trunk (or those love handles) and find it impossible make it disappear. Do I need to work out more or diet.. or both? I've read some messages here and all I see are percentages of fat and protein and it makes no sense to me. Can you tell me what I should eat.. eg. eggs, bread, etc.

Thanks a bunch, guys.
mikencharleston
mikencharleston
United States
2002/05/23, 07:41 AM
Hey Brian - you'll need to post more info about yourself before anyone can make suggestions. At the top of the page you'll see Nutrition Resources. One of the drop downs says Fat/Weight Loss. Your goals have to determine how you go about it. A lot of folks like to put on some muscle first then drop the fat but you have to determine which way you'll go. Good Luck - however you go about it.
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/05/23, 10:19 AM
Welcome to ft, Brian! The keys to losing your trunk are diet, weight training and cardio. Feel free to search previous posts under the Nutrition forum to get some ideas on what you should eat.

Good luck!

--------------
**_Robert_**
Pain is temporary; glory is forever!