Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

woooooooo hey y'allll- this is my story

faith_salon
faith_salon
Canada
2002/05/17, 12:48 PM
Hi guys.
What a change from the last forum I was at! In my determination to lose weight I joined a forum for pro anorexics and bulimics. I thought that starving myself was the easiest way to lose weight. However trying that for only one day I ended up miserable - no weight loss- i was weak and I couldn't sleep. What I didn't understand- is that an eating disorder is an illness- and it's not like you can pick it up and then go back to being normal again. Fortunately for me I jsut don't have it in me to do such dammage to my body. I feel terrible that I used those people and their illness for my benefit. The great thing about that forum was the overwhelming support. With trying to lose weight and exercising you need total support and motivation- and to get it from complete strangers all over the world is a great feeling! Anyway- so I'm here- and I 'm desperate to start a new lifestyle of being healthy- toned and to reach my goal weight! We can do it guys!! I'm here for you if you're here for me!!!

----------------------------
CW- 130
GW- 110

~trapped in a state of imaginary grace~
skinnyguy
skinnyguy
United States
2002/05/17, 01:02 PM
Hi Faith,
Welcome to ft. Feel free to ask any questions you have and we will do our best to answer them. You have a great attitude towards helping others and I think you will like it here at ft.

GOOD LUCK!

--------------
Vaya con Dios... Keith
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/05/17, 01:26 PM
Welcome to ft! Have you already signed up for an ft program?

Anyway, with the combination of ft's nutritional program and the general ft community, we should be able to help you attain your goal without having to resort to the anorexic/bulimic club!

Please provide us with more stats in your profile (i.e. current diet, training regimen, diets you have already tried, etc.) so that we can be of better help.

--------------
**_Robert_**
Pain is temporary; glory is forever!
bigbike
bigbike
United States
2002/05/18, 12:09 PM
Welcome, and there are a lot of very bright, educated folks here, so ask any questions that you may have. What are your goals-put on muscle and lose fat, tone what you have etc. chances are you will find a program here to do just about anything healthy that you want.