Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Gettin in shape

jme53
jme53
United States
2002/05/07, 10:29 PM
hey Im here to tone my body. suggestions?

----------------------------
GO BULLDOGS! jeff
fireloard
fireloard
United States
2002/05/07, 11:45 PM
A good diet and good program.. are you signed up for the toning program and or general progression? I usually used the toning program but it didn't seem to really work so well for me (FOR ME.. give it a try maybe I was doing it wrong).. anyway if you want to lean up and stay 'around' the weight your at it would probably all be behind your diet.. if your not eating to get huge chances are your not going to pack on much mass... and if your not eating to lose weight.. chances are not very much will come off (depending on your bf% I guess)..(I only say this because my weight rarely shifts around depending on how much my diet changes) although other people could more to say... try setting your goals in the nutritional tracker and keeping track of what you eat... anyone else w/ goals and a body weight similar to this guy?...