Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Help! Can't get program right..

Sheppy
Sheppy
United Kingdom
2002/05/01, 07:45 AM
I've just done my first 4 weeks of the home fitness program, and I want to continue as I am.

I've tried updating my profile and stated that I still have no access to gym equpiment, but the new program created for me has 2 problems: First it looks WAY harder than the last 4 weeks I've been getting used to ( and I don't mind admitting that this isn't easy for an old guy not used to physical excersion) and secondly, it's using all sorts of machine-excersises, even though I said I have no equipment. Obviously, these I can't do.

How can I alter it to carry on with a similar workout I already started ?

Thankyou in advance for helping,

Sheppy
fireloard
fireloard
United States
2002/05/01, 07:57 AM
What sort of 'machine' exercises does your program include.. You could just substitue something similar for these exercises in your program that you did in your first program. As for it getting harder.. what got harder.. the exercises?.. if so what exercises... the reps?... Did you change anything in your profile?
Sheppy
Sheppy
United Kingdom
2002/05/02, 07:11 AM
That's odd..

I've just been back to it today, and it's giving me a set of excersises I would expect to have. Yesterday was all machine curls and such like. Of well, all is well now. Thanks for the reply Fireload.

Shep