Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Am I schizophrenic

LtDunbar
LtDunbar
United States
2002/04/08, 08:12 AM
I grew up running, and that is what I long to do --unfortunately, I am currently struggling with nagging tenderness in my ankles. I am also very self-conscious of my body -- look in the dictionary under 97 pound weakling and you'll find me. I want definition in my shoulders, chest, arms and stomach. Do I want to have the proverbial cake and eat it too? Can I be a well-defined runner?
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/04/08, 10:30 AM
Welcome to ft...and thanks for filling out your profile! First, you should sign up for one of ft's mass programs to add definition to your body. You can also choose to target your thighs and glutes to aid in your running.

It's fine to be self-conscious, as long as it doesn't get in the way of achieving your goals! Train hard, incorporate a sound diet and follow an ft weight training program. You have many people here to help you with motivation or just to answer any question(s) you might have.

Good luck!

--------------
**_Robert_**