Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Creatine

bogorp
bogorp
United States
2002/04/04, 04:42 PM
I made some very nice gains using creatine pyruvate and two of the FT programs. I am still not clear on how safe creatine is to use. I am very careful to drink a lot of water.

Does anyone have some good advice and/background about creatine?
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/04/04, 04:50 PM
Please use your search button. There have been many posts on this subject.

--------------
**_Robert_**
Dan29
Dan29
United Kingdom
2002/04/09, 03:16 PM
Hi,
I have been in the same situation as yourself! so i found out a bit about the suppliments i was taking. I found that i had good gains in strength and size when taking creatine monohydrate. As long as you follow the instructions that come with the creatine there are no problems ie. The loading faze/ bulking ect. I had no side effects or adverse reactions to creatine only valuable gains.Creatine is a completely natural energy source for muscle contraction during high intensity work outs. There is only enough ATP in muscle to sustain activity for a fraction of a second.
Creatine replaces the ATP which has been used pu during muscle contraction, to allow prolonged intense activity.
Energy from food is carried into the muscles by creatine itself, forming an effective biological energy transfer system. This is just info i found out when looking into it, hope it helps, good luck

============
Quoting from bogorp:

I made some very nice gains using creatine pyruvate and two of the FT programs. I am still not clear on how safe creatine is to use. I am very careful to drink a lot of water.

Does anyone have some good advice and/background about creatine?
=============

--------------
Daniel Wright