Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

A problem

surfboard182
surfboard182
United States
2002/03/05, 05:20 PM
I am haveing a problem bringing up my work out program. I can get in to exercise program and where it says print program I hit that link and a screen comes up but my program isn't there and it shows nothing? What do I do? Also why do we have to wait till the next monday?
richw
richw
United States
2002/03/05, 05:33 PM
Hi surfboard. I'm new here, and might be completely off the mark, but it sounds like a javascript problem to me. Check to make sure you've got java enabled on your browser (tools/internet options/advanced/JIT compiler for IE, not sure where it is on Netscape)

Also, if you are running an ad-blocking program like adwasher or adaware, you might try turning it off, sometimes they interfere with legitimate windows.

Or, it might be something completely different. ;)

--------------
"All you may do, is decide how to use the time you are given."
~Gandalf~
(from Lord of the Rings)
roni0906
roni0906
United States
2002/03/05, 07:49 PM
The programs here on FT are run by a week basis starting on Mondays. Hopefully by the time you get to be able to print, you will also be able to start your program. Good luck and welcome.

--------------
Lisa