Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hey everyone!

Ollie
Ollie
Canada
2001/11/13, 05:40 PM
Hello guys and gals,
I've been using this site for two weeks now, and in that short time, the ft 12 week mass program has already allowed me to destroy my chest plateau. I'm happily benching 225x6 as of yesterday, and can feel large gains comming soon!!! I can hardly believe it, but I guess Adrien and George have really done their homework (quite a change from high school guys!)... Anyway, I'm glad to have found this site, and look forward to becomming more active in its evolution.

-Oliver C. Zecha

P.S. Adrien and George, I havent talked to you two in ages, drop me a line some time. I have some ideas for ft that I think you will really like, and I want to see this site reach its maximum potential. You've done a GREAT job on ft!
kiowawills
kiowawills
United States
2001/11/14, 09:29 PM
Welcome Ollie,

Glad to have you. Who is Adrien and George?

Eaglewills
Arnold
Arnold
Canada
2001/11/14, 10:07 PM
Kiow,

they are the co-founders of ft.. check out the Gallery in the ft Communities to read up on them.. and see their muscle pics!

.o0 Arnold 0o.