Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Left Side Of the Chest Not Responding

saurabhsahu
saurabhsahu
India
2002/07/04, 08:31 AM
My Left Side of the Chest Not Responding to the exercise I do , I don't feel the buring or the load on the left side when I lift weights in exercises such as Flat Bench Press , Inclined Bench Press , Flat Dumbell Flyes and Inclined Dumbell Flyes. I don't feel the strech and burn on the left , specially the left chest muscle close to my solar plexsus doesn't feel any thing. WHile the workout is doing wonders to my roight side. I am worried ... Plz. HELP !!!
fireloard
fireloard
United States
2002/07/04, 11:03 PM
Sounds odd.. even for flat dumbell flyes... did you try flat dumbell presses.. when I used to do things wrong (and i'm not doing them 'perfect' now still) I would often tilt the barbell a little to one side.. and doing flyes I would keep my arm extened on the right side but bend it a little on the left because that side was weaker... but on flat dumbell presses I usually always get a good stretch on both sides... maybe try having someone to spot you to make sure things are going well.. and if your gym has a seated fly machine that should be good too.. since you would be forced into pretty good form and you can't have one side help the other on those...other than that I would say to use a heavier weight on the lagging side.. but that could just lead to your other side lagging behind... so other than those exercises i don't know =/
saurabhsahu
saurabhsahu
India
2002/07/16, 03:05 AM
Thanks alot Firelord and Ice_Man , Your advise is really working , specially the flat dumbell press are really great ; they are working for me.

Thanks again.

--------------
~ No Pain - No Gain ~