Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 253, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Hydroxycut Supplement...

Gaurang
Gaurang
India
2001/04/17, 05:14 AM
Hi There i had a doubt about supplements...
I have heard quite a lot about hydroxycut supplement & its fat burning effects but dont you people think that the dosage of it is quite high.
If I buy it I will be taking only 1 pill for one week and 2 pills for the second week.
Will it work then as i am not sure to take the dosage they have given its too high.
Do you know any supplement which works equally well as hydroxycut and is quite cheap!!!
Waiting for u're replies.
{Gaurang} :-)
Arnold
Arnold
Canada
2001/04/17, 10:33 AM
Hey bro,

as far as I know the dosages are not too high. You are going to have to start off and see how it works on you, you will know whether to increase the dosage as it is recommended. I know the first few weeks are slow and shoul not pose and risks to your health.

Another supplements such as Hydroxtcut is it's core ingredients. It is caffein, ephedrine and coated aspirin. Look in the FreeTrainers tips of the week, they explain it in one of the first tips they had.

Good Luck!

.o0 Arnold 0o.
Sweeny
Sweeny
United States
2001/07/25, 05:13 PM

Start out with less dosages and see if you get any results. If you do, that dosage is fine. I see cheap imitations all over. Just go to a grocery store and look for that kind of product. Hope you have success. -sweeny
laico
laico
United States
2001/09/24, 04:40 PM
Yea I hear that. I see advertisements for hydroxcut everywhere,
but its mad loot. Also after a few weeks you will be taking 12
pills a day. If there is anything else out there with the
same effects and is cheaper let us know.

Thanks Laico