Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hello I am Kyle

kobrien1
kobrien1
United States
2020/06/02, 09:36 AM
So I am stepping out of my comfort zone by doing this. I am Kyle and most of the time on my fitness journey I have been a lone wolf so to speak. I tend to try and do things on my own with no support and it works... until it doesn't. I turn 33 this year and I really want to get into great shape. I have struggled with my weight since my days as a college football player and it seems like when I take it off it comes back and then some. I am strong as an ox but I struggle with other aspects of fitness, namely cardio. I am wanting to drop at least 20 lbs, or what it takes to have abs again. In a way I am hoping by getting involved here I can find that accountablity that I sometimes lack on my own. That extra motivation to run that mile or bike the extra 5 miles. So I am putting myself out there because in the past my pride would say I could do it myself and now that I am in my 30's I know I can't.