Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1535, Messages: 27035

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Need advice and tips on making a workout routine!!

jasmine_senpai
jasmine_senpai
United States
2019/04/22, 08:31 PM
So I've been doing cardio and zumba for maybe around 5 years now. However it's only done so much to my body. The main thing I'd love to do for my body is strengthen my arms, tone my stomach, lose that lower belly pouch i've gained from my desk job and sitting in college classes a lot, and losing the body fat I have around me. I'm not able to afford a trainer at the moment and I've lost the weight from dieting hard (and in some cases unhealthy ways) but if anyone could help me with a workout plan for those things (mainly losing the lower belly fat + toning up the body) I would be eternally greatful!!
egrandy
egrandy
United States
2019/04/23, 03:26 PM
It sounds like we are at the same place- cardio, no strength training. I just signed up today and am going to use the gym training program and do cardio the alternate days with rest on the weekends. Have you tried using the workouts on here? I don't go to a gym right now, but I have some dumbells, resistance bands, and a pullup bar. Eventually I will probably join a gym, but the gym training program on here looks like I'll be able to make due with what I have.