Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1535, Messages: 27035

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

New here

clickhorse
clickhorse
United States
2019/02/20, 07:04 AM
New here and pretty lost
2019/02/22, 09:58 PM
On a journey to lose weight and become fit, after being lazy far too long. Lift 3 days a week and cardio 2 days at my corporate gym. Always looking for new and interesting workouts and ways to push myself without beating myself up too bad...lol.

Shoulder problems making it tough to to push further strength wise, so I am open to tips there. Currently Keto-Friendly and goal is to cut/lose weight. Down about 30lbs so far from heaviest—would like to lose 60 more.

Always available if you need encouragement or someone to vent to. Life is too short to let it get you down!
clickhorse
clickhorse
United States
2019/02/23, 06:42 AM
I really don't even know what Im doing here! :)
Zlatovlaska
Zlatovlaska
United Kingdom
2019/03/23, 08:27 AM
Hi everyone, I am zlatovlaska. Just starting today.I will need lots motivation from you guys to stay up for workouts.
pazdlm
pazdlm
Chile
2019/04/07, 03:31 PM
I don't really like being super open but, I have been struggling with self image for so long that I have decided to maybe start being healthy would help me with feel better about my self. I am in no means over weight but Im not sure wether to gain muscle I should be eating a lot. Im really confused with the diet part of it all and if you have any suggestions or advice, I would really appreciated if you send it over  to me.
New here by the way, would also love to connect with others and give support if anyone needs it!
Sundew_97
Sundew_97
Pakistan
2019/04/19, 02:13 PM
Hi, I'm new here. This is my first time gaining weight. I've dealt with issues of losing a lot of weight in my past and becoming slightly anorexic. But now I've gained a lot of weight and I don't know what to do. I've never had this issue and I'm struggling. I've started some exercises at home but to be honest, I'm not the most active or fit person. Because I never had a reason to be active. I'm looking for some advice on home exercises and diet options. Something that helps me shed my fat quickly and also not become burdensome.