Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1535, Messages: 27035

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

A new start

Taellyn
Taellyn
United States
2018/09/05, 04:03 PM
Hello,

I found this site after searching for a Free Trainer, as the gym I joined wanted to charge several hundred dollars a month for one! 😮 I haven't exercised since High school. I have Carpal Tunnel and IBS so it makes things a bit more challenging. But I'm determined nevertheless.
Teeyel
Teeyel
United States
2018/09/18, 08:59 PM
Goodluck! Although I don't have your challenges, I am trying to keep my exercising on schedule. It's the struggle as I'm lazy, but cheers to the both of us.
Miranda_NYC
Miranda_NYC
United States
2018/12/12, 08:54 AM
Hello, my name is Miranda!  I used to stay on a good diet and lived a rather healthy lifestyle for about two years. I stopped doing that about 6 months ago and have gained almost 20 lbs. since. It disgusts me that I have let my self get this way, especially since I was almost at my weight lost goals. I currently weight 146 lbs but would like to get to 115. I am struggling to get back into living that lifestyle but hope this website will help me.