Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1536, Messages: 27035

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Need some help

Anmolpande
Anmolpande
India
2018/07/08, 09:18 AM
Hey...I like to work in a predetermined procedure so that I shouldn't find myself stuck at any point.... So being said that... Here's a few things baffling me before I start or even I choose my workout plan.
1. I am confused whether I should put myself in beginner or intermediate level ... I really wanna start as a beginner...but let's make it clear ...I have been working out in a commercial gym for about last couple of months or so...so the exercises plan I get as a beginner is kinda less for me I suppose... However even if I try with it as totally a beginner ... How long should I stick with it ?...... And when I decide to move up from it... Do I need to make a new workout plan as an intermediate?
2. I feel a little perplexed in even deciding between my rest and workout days.. How should I plan my rest??... Should I follow symmetry or not... I can't hit the gym on Sundays ... Other than that I am all flexible to working out in any ways...
3. In my workout plan , at times I am given an option to choose one from multiple exercises."choose one or more" or "choose one".. That's how it looks ..... On what basis am I supposed to choose from them?
4. How can I include cardio workout in my schedule...??
I know they are a lot of questions and obligations but I really don't wanna joke around with a thing I am doing......I just have an access to machines and weights ...I don't have any personal trainer nor any mentor or guide..... So won't ever know if I am doing correct or not...
Please help... The sooner I ll know what to do.. The soon I can get along with my workout..