Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1535, Messages: 27035

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Getting back into it

tramper
tramper
Cambodia
2017/05/18, 10:36 PM (Edited: tramper - 2017/06/08, 12:38 AM)
Hi all,

I'm new to this site and just wanted to say Hi.  I used to exercise a lot, but currently, after living a very unhealthy lifestyle for the past few years (hotelier), I am probably the most unfit and unhealthy I've ever been.  I'm not getting any younger (almost 40) and I'm looking to get back into training and general healthy living, albeit step by step. I do have to be careful these days, I don't want to be nudging anything out of place if you know what I mean. I have begun looking online at various Video's that could assist me in creating a routine to get me back active. Also, I have been searching for sportswear that is breath-easy and comfortable to make my new training plan as pleasurable as possible. 

EDIT: I have just been online looking for some men's sportswear and I have found an awesome site https://www.easyprices.com/ I am Just about to make a couple of orders now to see how smoothly everything goes. Very cheap so highly interested, we all love a bargain. 

Looking to glean as much info as possible and share tips and support 

Cheers
MJK86
MJK86
Norway
2017/06/06, 04:54 AM
tramper
Hi all,

I'm new to this site and just wanted to say Hi.  I used to exercise a lot, but currently, after living a very unhealthy lifestyle for the past few years (hotelier), I am probably the most unfit and unhealthy I've ever been.  I'm not getting any younger (almost 40) and I'm looking to get back into training and general heathy living, albeit step by step.

Looking to glean as much info as possible and share tips and support 

Cheers

---
Good luck! :D
Kkayes23
Kkayes23
United States
2017/06/10, 08:52 PM
Hey All!

I'm a 22 year old female. My build is tall and lean. About 5'11 and weigh about 140. I've struggled to gain weight my whole life. I've played sports since I came out of the womb. I've been out of the gym for about a month and a half now and am now home and settled to get back to the grind. I am really trying to put on some weight and some muscle to fill out. Does anyone have any suggestions for particular weight training programs and diet to follow to pursue this goal? Looking forward to this site and all that it offers!
2017/09/15, 06:47 AM
Kkayes23
Hey All!

I'm a 22 year old female. My build is tall and lean. About 5'11 and weigh about 140. I've struggled to gain weight my whole life. I've played sports since I came out of the womb. I've been out of the gym for about a month and a half now and am now home and settled to get back to the grind. I am really trying to put on some weight and some muscle to fill out. Does anyone have any suggestions for particular weight training programs and diet to follow to pursue this goal? Looking forward to this site and all that it offers!

---Hey Kkayes23! What have you tried in the past to gain weight? It's really basic caloric intake. Consume more calories per day than you burn. What's your diet like? Have you tried adding mass gainers to your day?

As far as weight training; lift heavy. Lower reps, more weight.