Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hello from South Carolina...........

ffeJ
ffeJ
United States
2017/03/20, 09:23 PM (Edited: ffeJ - 2017/03/20, 09:32 PM)
Obviously new to the site......so a little about me n my goals.I'm from the Pee Dee region in South Carolina.I kicked the McD's habit and started eating alot healthier.I went from 275 to 230 in about 4 months just from that change alone.Recently got myself a membership at a local gym and have been going for about 3 weeks now.My immediate goal is just to get my mind in shape with "I gotta go to the gym" routine.I've got it to the point that if I don't go I feel like the ultimate sinner! My next goal is to get my weight down another 40 or so pounds thru diet and work outs.The weight seems to come off when it feels like it but when it does,it drops like 5 pounds at a time.I've never felt better about something that is notorious for pain.I just get it in my head that pain is temporary but pride is forever.It keeps me going back for more.......LOL.Anywho,would love to hear from some folks about their experices and maybe make some new friends too.God bless........