Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1536, Messages: 27035

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hi from the Philippines

Bigfoot130
Bigfoot130
Philippines
2017/01/24, 11:46 PM
Hi all. I'm from the Philippines, about to turn 60 in a week. I signed up with Free Trainers because of the access to info, training advice and exercise programs that can be done at home or in the gym, using different kinds of equipment. I've been fairly active, hitting the gym with a combination of weight training and boxing. I used to run track in high school and thanks to my late dad who was a former competitive bodybuilder, I was influenced to workout regularly, though I must admit that there were times when work or other commitments would get in the way of a gym session. I would also hit a slump, when I wouldn't see the inside of a gym for months! But thanks to sites like this, I have been able to stay active, especially now that I am a grandfather of 3. Hitting 60, I believe that I should try and defy age, not deny it. Looking forward to reading about training tips and advice in the various sections of these Forums in the future. Thank you.