Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hi! Josephine. New grl here :)

Josephiner217
Josephiner217
United States
2016/10/15, 09:40 AM
Hi guys! I just stumbled accross this site as I was looking for tips on how/what body parts to work out. I have a gym membership; but, am intimidated of the weight section.. I know- silly huh? I guess because I'm not confident on how to properly use them lol. Im looking to lose 15-20lbs... I know it's not that much, but it's my newly married weight! I'm a happy eater, n thankfully I'm happy.. but that also means lots of snacks and a lack of exercise. I just fell into lazy habits I guess. I would like to gain control before it becomes more weight &/or if I become pregnant :)

I cook fresh meals at home about 5 times a week, usually a night we order pizza, but overall my eating habits are pretty good.. I just need to get motivated and get my butt back into the gym ugh. I'd love to do 5 days of 30min cardio? And 3-ish days of stregnth training. I know it would be a good mental and "me" time... I just gotta get off my butt.

I am 5'2-and a half lol. And 167lbs. My goal would be to get to 150, for my body type.