Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1535, Messages: 27035

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hello everyone, my name is Niesha

Mrsw8313
Mrsw8313
United States
2016/10/06, 09:00 PM
Good evening all! My name is Niesha. I'm a 33year old woman currently living in Marietta, Ga.  I stumbled upon this site as I was looking at online training programs to help support with my weight loss journey.  

My current weight is 311 pds. This is the heaviest I have ever been in my life and it has really taken its toll on my confidence. I have stopped and started so many different weight loss programs and haven't much success with them. It's my own fault. I go so hard in the beginning only to burn myself out and fall off the wagon, My biggest issue is lack of motivation and will power. I suffer from severe depression and I "eat" my feelings as many others may do as well. Hoping I can find ways to combat that (any ideas or success stories you may have are very much welcomed). 

I can honestly say that I am very excited to hear about other's success stories and am ready to cheer you on! I could use a few cheerleaders myself. Being told by my doctor that I am pre-diabetic, have high cholestorol, high blood pressure, joint pain, etc, is defnitely the wakeup call that I needed. Sad that I had to let my health get to that point before I decided to become serious about it. This site lets me know that there are others out there just like me and it helps to not feel so alone in this journey that I'm embarking on!  Time to hit the sack, 6 am workout session soon come ;-)
Lunarserum
Lunarserum
United States
2016/10/07, 12:54 PM
hello Niesha, welcome. I too am new on here. I am looking to drop a significant amount of weight myself. I would love to get down to my football playing weight which was a solid 210-220 lbs. I just weighed myself today and i have a long way to go. i'm currently 315 and 33 as well. I wish you good luck on your journey.