Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hi, my name is Pat

patdude2008
patdude2008
United States
2016/09/19, 03:46 PM
I am a 28 year old male, and I've spent most of my life living an unhealthy life-style. I eat all the time, and in large amounts. This hasn't really affected my weight but I'm sure it conteracts my attempts to build up strength. I don't know much about exercise or what it takes to build up muscle. I am 194 lbs so not a terrible weight. Yet my strength and endurance are at an extremely low level. I'm starting out trying to get the muscle and edurance I have, but am lost, all these work-out sites I've seen are pay sites, usually trying to sell supplements, something else I have no idea about. I have children, and I want to be alive to see my grandkids. I will admit I have a hard time devoting myself to the healthy things to do. I start something but if it gets too hard I just tend to give up. I know this time I'm ready, it's all or nothing for me. Just stopped  smoking cigarettes, and got away from drinking alcohol. I want a healthy body, not this weak one I have.