Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16611

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

looking for advice on stacking

mikemacmilo
mikemacmilo
United States
2016/08/23, 12:55 PM
Hi, I'll try to keep this short. New to weight lifting after 20 yrs off. 45 yr old male approx 265lbs. 6'6" tall. Starting a weight lifting program to build upper body. A litle backstory---Quit smoking after 30yrs of it and packed on some undesired weight. Got off the junk food and joined gym. Started reading every article I could find on building lean mass. So far here is my routine which I do see resul;ts after 6mos. 4 day per week. I started stacking. whey protein before and after, creatine before and after, karbolyn before and after, test booster, multi-vitamine, NO before and after. Also eating better in general. I'm lifting heavy weight around 8-10 reps. (3 sets) Chest and tris Mon and Thurs, Back and bi's Tue and Fri. Also throwing in shoulders and legs once a week. Starting to see results and def going up in weight but wondering if my stacking is ok or if i'm overdoing it. Advice/comments welcome.
Thanks