Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1535, Messages: 27035

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Super new to the fitness lifestyle.

Kayla334
Kayla334
United States
2016/01/24, 05:06 PM
Hi everyone ! My name is Kay, super short for kayla. I've come to the bridge in my life where it's mandatory for me to be serious about my health. I love the idea of working out everyday and the out come of maintenance. But I don't feel as if I'm not motivated enough, or I'm afraid of no result.
zkessler
zkessler
India
2016/01/28, 01:02 AM (Edited: zkessler - 2016/01/28, 01:05 AM)
Kayla334Hi everyone ! My name is Kay, super short for kayla. I've come to the bridge in my life where it's mandatory for me to be serious about my health. I love the idea of working out everyday and the out come of maintenance. But I don't feel as if I'm not motivated enough, or I'm afraid of no result.

---
Hey Kayla334,

I would like to suggest that never be so demotivated. Always believe in yourself that you are doing the right thing. If work out would haven't worked out then why thosands of people work out daily.
Of course working  out brings out positive  and long lasting results.As said that you love to work out daily you then you must go for it. Following are some benefits of exercising daily:

1)Controls weight
2)Combats health conditions and diseases
3)Improves mood
4)Boosts energy
5)Better sleep

Motivate yourself.Its really important to look fit and healthy in today's world.Go ahead and dont loose your faith in yourself.
Regards zana.
MissEric
MissEric
United States
2016/02/02, 04:42 PM
My name is Eric (I am a girl) I have had two kids and my youngest is only 2 years old and while I don't yet have any major health problems I already feel I am older than what I am. I am afraid I won't be there to watch my boys grow up. I have always been overweight and I am not ashamed of it and I am happy the way I am so its hard to get serious about weightloss. But its not about that anymore, It's about getting healthy. I am 35 years old and I can't even walk from one end of my trailor to the without haveing to catch my breath. I am hopeing this (community) is the support I need to get serious once and for all.
zkessler
zkessler
India
2016/02/04, 12:52 AM (Edited: zkessler - 2016/02/04, 12:59 AM)
MissEric
My name is Eric (I am a girl) I have had two kids and my youngest is only 2 years old and while I don't yet have any major health problems I already feel I am older than what I am. I am afraid I won't be there to watch my boys grow up. I have always been overweight and I am not ashamed of it and I am happy the way I am so its hard to get serious about weightloss. But its not about that anymore, It's about getting healthy. I am 35 years old and I can't even walk from one end of my trailor to the without haveing to catch my breath. I am hopeing this (community) is the support I need to get serious once and for all.

---
Hey eric,
Hope you are doing good.
Now a days its really important to stay fit and healthy .As you said that you are overweight, so i must remind you that obesity is root cause of many other problems too.So take some steps to loose you weight as soon as possible.You should motivate yourself.Set your goals for yourself.Do a little reasearch for various weight loss methods that are available.You can take help from following:

1)https://www.yahoo.com/health/10-weight-loss-tips-for-women-1326866176802870.html
2)http://www.getskinnywithag.com/
3)http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3417088/Advert-showing-two-slender-young-women-using-diet-pills-lose-weight-holiday-faces-angry-backlash.html

I would also like to suggest you that if you are going to choose any method for weight loss, consult your doctor  first.Every thing is not meant to fit for everyone.You should overcime your emotional obstacles and choose your priorties. Design a weight loss program for yourself.No one can motivate you unless you are not willing to it.So self motivation is best.
Hope this helps.
Regards Zana.
s.ghosh
s.ghosh
India
2016/02/04, 08:36 PM
Hi, I am sharmistha. I am very happy to be associated with such a forum which is giving us such motivations where even we can hope to lose our weights. Well my weight is 75. I always convince myself saying that am happy the way I am, but from inside am not. Am not happy being fat, having a big tummy. Structure wise I might not seem to be that fat but when I see myself in front of the mirror without clothes, am ashamed.I lose all my confidence. This is hampering my relationship big time. Please suggest me something, that after a span of time, I can look up to myself and feel confident about my body. Please help me.
zkessler
zkessler
India
2016/02/05, 10:19 PM (Edited: zkessler - 2016/02/05, 10:20 PM)
s.ghosh
Hi, I am sharmistha. I am very happy to be associated with such a forum which is giving us such motivations where even we can hope to lose our weights. Well my weight is 75. I always convince myself saying that am happy the way I am, but from inside am not. Am not happy being fat, having a big tummy. Structure wise I might not seem to be that fat but when I see myself in front of the mirror without clothes, am ashamed.I lose all my confidence. This is hampering my relationship big time. Please suggest me something, that after a span of time, I can look up to myself and feel confident about my body. Please help me.

---
Hey sharmistha,
First of all, you should never be ashamed of your body.Everyone has a different body structure.As you have motivated yourself to loose weight,now you should immediately take some serious steps.You can start by planning your daily diet.Eat healthy food and stop  eating junk food.Set goals for yourself and reward youself on the achievement of any goal.

You can start going for walk everyday and even twenty minutes exercise is necessary for everyone.This will boost your energy.If you want quick results then you can also go for weight loss supplements.They are a quick and safe method to loose weight but you need to keep in mind various factors before taking weight loss supplement.They should me made up of 100% natural products and should not have any side effects.

Trust youself and never loose hope.
Regars Zana.