Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1536, Messages: 27035

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Holiday Meltdown Quest

Jen+3
Jen+3
United States
2015/11/10, 10:11 AM
Just joined and looking for some motivation to get myself back in shape. Have back issues, so it's been rough these past few years trying to stay in shape. Just got out of AF of 11yrs and had baby #3.....it's been a busy year! I know it will be harder to get my body back since I no longer am required to pass a fitness test, so I would gladly accept any motivation, tips, and buddies to get back in the fitness game! 😀
Also wishing everyone the best on their own journey!
angeleyes79
angeleyes79
United States
2015/11/23, 10:22 AM
Jen, 

I understand how hard it is to get your body back after 3 children. I too have 3 of my own and my youngest is 4. I also have back issues that I have been dealing with since early 2003, had back surgery in 2013. I too need to find the motivation to keep on track and also finding exercises that I can do that aren't going to keep me from moving later on in the day. I have a hard enough time cleaning my house due to the back issues. Feel free to add me as a buddy and we can do this together.