Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

New to Freetrainers

hiruupadhyay
hiruupadhyay
India
2015/11/02, 11:47 PM
Hi There,
I have started working out a 1and half months ago. My goal is to transform my body and get a lean muscles.
I have choose gym trainning workout program for beginners.
Need suggestion on how to get there and achieve 100% results.
I have few questions regarding this workout routine. I usually workout  6days a week.But this workout is suggesting 5 days.So I  neeed inputs about that. and how long should I follow this beginners workout routine?

Regards
Hiren
Adrian
Adrian
Switzerland
2015/11/03, 06:28 AM
Hello and welcome!

You can still train 6 days per week, but on the days which aren't part of the gym training program, you can do abs, calves, or cardio.  Otherwise you should stick to the recommended muscle groups outlined in the workout - it is set up in such a way that your muscles get adequate rest before the next workout.

If you find the workout program too easy or the exercises too boring, you can switch over to the intermediate program.  This will include some new exercises.  It's hard to say how long you should do the beginner program because this varies from person to person - everyone goes at their own pace.

- Adrian
hiruupadhyay
hiruupadhyay
India
2015/11/04, 03:55 AM
Thanks Adrian,I was also thinking of on that lines. your input will help me decide very strongly.
b.v.anuraag
b.v.anuraag
United States
2015/11/08, 08:34 PM
hi there,
i just joined free trainers today. i used to be fat . i used to do work out regularly and lost 25 kgs without any fat burners, concentrating completely on physical fitness. but when i am about to get packs i had an accident and had 2 months of bed rest. after completion of my physiotherapy this week.  i decided to join gym again and get a beast like body, Thats my aim.

Regards,
b.v.anuraag