Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

weight loss for football season

buffalofootball
buffalofootball
United States
2015/04/28, 11:03 PM
I weigh 200-205lbs, 5ft10-5ft11, 16 years old and I have been in rugby since January but now I'm quitting because I have had 2 concussions this season, and the players from my school are complete dicks to me about my weight and calling me a pussy.

This year I was a defensive tackle in football so next season I am having a few buddies telling me to go for Tight End but I'm not at the weight I want to be. I went from 240-250lbs to 195lbs but then I gained 10lbs because I have a habit to eat when I'm bored. So I have been between 200-210lbs since I lost the 60 lbs do I really need some help and motivation to lose 30-40lbs in 2.5 months. Can anyone help me?
2015/12/11, 11:51 AM
Hi there. Usually when I'm craving for a sugary treat I eat an apple or orange, any piece of fruit to divert my attention from it and do it in a healthy way. Or have regular snacks but not junk food something healthier like a piece of fruit, brown bread toast or just something like a portion of nuts. In the mornings try to eat high fibre foods so energy would be released slowly and you'll feel more full and end up consuming less calories throughtout the day.

I know this reply may be really late but I just joined and hopefully it helped. If you need at any time for some motivation don't hesitate to contact me. I'm happy to help you along the way as I know how hard the journey of weight loss truely is.