Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hello!

Jonathon1712
Jonathon1712
United States
2015/02/12, 03:12 PM
Hello,
          It is nice to meet all of you and hope to make friends and acquaintances so that we may all reach our workout/life goals. My name is Jonathon and I am a full-time employee, parent, student, and a part-time volunteer on various non-profit boards. I recently ran for the local board of education and lost, but am looking forward to trying it again and this time kicking _____ & taking names. I am not new to the sight, nor am I new to working out, but I struggle to maintain a strong will to continue the work out.
          My goals are simple and yet still out of reach. I have four areas that I would like to reach, with better endurance (12 min 1.5mil), build muscle, lose weight (~50 lbs.), and overall being in better shape. I do have an “end goal” body type I would like to achieve which is the ultimate goal.
          The obstacles that I am plagues with is what I like to call motivation endurance. I am a motivated competitive person for about a month and then fall into a slump with boredom, an injury or an illness and never getting back on the horse. Last year towards the end of the year, I had a personal trainer that just left without handing me off to someone else and I was just left there to fend for myself.
          What I need, is not a personal trainer (per say) but, just someone that can give me a swift kick on occasion to keep me on track.  It is nice to meet everyone and I look forward to meeting my goals and seeing others achieve theirs as well.

Jonathon Pawlowski