Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

I know what I want, but...

tea0608
tea0608
United States
2014/05/26, 01:36 AM
Hey you guys! My name is T'Ana, I am 22 years old, and I am ready to make a change in my life. For the last 6 months I kind of just let go of myself and it has made me really unhappy. I stepped on a scale for the first time in months and was shocked at the number I saw, and decided to make a change. So, here I am. I know what I want when it comes to weight loss, but I just do not know how to motivate myself to do so. 

I hope to find a community of helpful and motivational people, and so far this site seems great. If you have any advice, please don't hesitate to message me. Thanks, and see ya around! 

-T'Ana
stevewit34
stevewit34
United States
2014/05/27, 07:34 AM
welcome to the community
AmarilysD
AmarilysD
United States
2014/06/09, 12:56 AM
Hi everyone my name is Amarilys and I just became a member today. My goals are really simple but seem so hard to reach. All I want is to lose 15 lbs and tone up completely, I'm hoping achieving this goal will keep me motivated to continue to a healthier me. I think having people who share common goals around you is very important and helps tremendously in motivating you to achieve your goals