Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

hi :)

mcldwitt
mcldwitt
Belgium
2014/02/26, 05:51 AM
Hi 
i'm marie, i'm 19 years old and a student
before i went to the university I used to sport a lot. I even did competitions but had an accident so I can't go back to that sport because risks that i fall again like that are a bit too high.
When I started studying I didn't eat healthy anymore, partied all night and gave up sporting. Now i want to go back to sporting but I never went to the gym before, I would like to have somebody who is getting started too and that we can keep eachother motivated and share our experiences :)
Getfitforsummer
Getfitforsummer
United Kingdom
2014/02/26, 09:38 AM
Hi, I live in Leeds, UK. Sorry to hear you have had a fall in the past. Could I suggest you take a look at Thrive, an exciting nutritional product that helps maintain a healthy body weight, good for aching joints, stops cravings. Aids recovery from working out. There is growing excitement about this product. After reading your message I think you would really benefit from taking it. Take a look.
http://phoenixuk.industryshift.com/