Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hiiii helllo Hola!!✌✌

Yashiivelisse
Yashiivelisse
United States
2014/02/10, 10:52 PM
Well im 5'3 22 yrs old with a pretty decent body but just need to tone legs and loose BELLY fat!!!! Cant go to the gym :( so im working out at home! By myself and have no motivation!! My problem i go to bed late and wake up like at 2:00 pm i know is bad!!! Make me crave like after 11 p.m.!!!
Dutchie58
Dutchie58
Australia
2014/02/10, 11:18 PM
Hi Yash, jeez at you age there shouldn't be any problem toning those legs and getting rid of that belly fat. Your routine sounds like it could do with a change. There are great apps with good exercise routines as well as this site. For your tummy you could start with simple plank exercise. It doesn't always have to be crazy crunches or that sort of thing. Work plank holds up to 3 to 4 minutes and you will be working those tummy muscles. Youtube for plank hold variations and you'll be sweating like crazy and crying for your mummy from stomach pain. Lol. And a bonus is they are great exercises for you core musles which is soooo important. Get it under control now cause you are so young and it will only get harder as you get older. We have no more exuses left with the amount of info online and even support from each other like here on this site.
Good luck. :)
Yashiivelisse
Yashiivelisse
United States
2014/02/10, 11:22 PM
Thanks alot!!! Yes i will try the plank i been doing like cardio zumbas from youtube these past 2 weeks doing them 5 days a week for about an hour and eating healthier food!! I will definetly try the plank... I am also avoiding supposbly loose weight pills! From like walmart! :/ lets see how i continue on this
Dutchie58
Dutchie58
Australia
2014/02/11, 12:12 AM
Yashiivelisse
Thanks alot!!! Yes i will trthe plank i been doing like cardio zumbas from youtube these past 2 weeks doing them 5 days a week for about an hour and eating healthier food!! I will definetly try the plank... I am also avoiding supposbly loose weight pills! From like walmart! :/ lets see how i continue on this

---
Great to hear you're doing zumba. That's good cardio. Weight loss pills don't work. They don't want them to work so we keep buying them. Add to your exercises and eat well. You know, you're a smart girl, it's a simple formula. If you burn more calories than that you eat you WILL lose weight. Unless there is something wrong with your metabolism. Eat more cals than that you burn and it will turn into fat. Tone those legs and get that tight tummy , you can do it. It's about feeling better and being healthy. Looking good is result of hard work not something you can just wish for. Take care.
Getfitforsummer
Getfitforsummer
United Kingdom
2014/02/11, 02:59 AM
Hi Yash and Dutchie,

I have been doing my workout for about a week now. I enjoy it. I do a lot of walking too. But I do think nutrition is important, a friend introduced me to a new range of Health and Wellness products, look really good and natural. They have an 8 week plan that is creating some amazing results. I am going to try that plan.
Dutchie58
Dutchie58
Australia
2014/02/11, 03:30 AM
Hi Getfit,

You're right nutrition is very important. It's a fact if you eat well you feel much better. That's why I can't believe that I still manage to eat rubbish on occasion. Sugar fat and salt are so addictive. The fast food industry understands this sooooo well.
Good luck with your goal to get fit for summer. You have plenty of time. How is the water situation in your area. I saw on the news that some parts of the UK have some serious problems with floods.
Getfitforsummer
Getfitforsummer
United Kingdom
2014/02/11, 03:51 AM
The floods are getting worse, it's all in the South of the country. It's terrible, people have seen their hones and businesses flood. Seen people in tears. Help has come too late. Politicians are blaming each other. River Thames burst it's banks this week! Even London is on high alert!
If anyone interested it the 8 week health and wellness plan just let me know, I can send you some information.
Dutchie58
Dutchie58
Australia
2014/02/11, 03:56 AM
Getfit you live in the land of Dr Michael Mosley, have you thought of the 5/2 diet. My wife has been doing that and is very pleased. Lost some weight but more important just feels better.
Getfitforsummer
Getfitforsummer
United Kingdom
2014/02/11, 05:51 AM
That's what these new products can, help loose weight, improve wellness. I will give it go.
Weatherman have just said these wet weather systems are going to hit the UK over the next three weeks!
Dutchie58
Dutchie58
Australia
2014/02/11, 11:26 PM
Three weeks ,thats going to cause a lot a damage. No good, poor buggers in the effected areas. You might have to takr up swimming instead of walking. I can't get motivated at the moment because it is well over 30 degrees here and very humid. Horrible. But I must find some willpower in the next 15 min to go for a walk and some exercise in the home gym.
Getfitforsummer
Getfitforsummer
United Kingdom
2014/02/12, 02:01 AM
Ha ha yes, see some people have canoes. Even if the rain stopped today, officials are saying it will take months for the flood water to drain away!
Just done my workout.
Whereabouts are you?
Dutchie58
Dutchie58
Australia
2014/02/12, 05:18 AM
Sydney Australia. Nice and hot at the moment. And today was about 70% humidity. So even thinking about exercise makes you break out in a sweat. Still went for my 3 km walk. That's my short "I have to do something" walk.