Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hello

sarahowens83
sarahowens83
United States
2014/01/13, 03:03 PM
Hi all... Im sarah.. new to free trainers.. im 234 pounds and i would like to lose weight the healthy way.. not fast just slow and steady.. i dont want it to come back.. i generally need help motivating myself as i hate exercise.. lol.. on the contrary im to the point where i know thats what needs to be done.. my goal is i would like to lose 80 pounds.. if anyone has exercises i can do at home i would love to hear about them. i dont have the money to go to a gym or some cheap healthy recipes would be awesome too.. i have found that alot of the healthy foods are more expensive so anywhere i can cut my budget i would be happy with that.. 

thanks and nice to meet yall
Dutchie58
Dutchie58
Australia
2014/02/08, 06:42 AM
Hi Sarah, there is lots you can do at home. And you don't even need that much equipment. For a start just go for a walk every day. Just to get into a rhythm. And this site has heaps of exercise ,start with just a couple and slowly build on that. Good luck. If you start burning more cals than you eat you WILL start losing the pounds
i.am.mrs.olney
i.am.mrs.olney
United States
2014/02/08, 06:15 PM
Hi Sarah.  :)  I started on here by going to "exercise" in the top menu, and then going to "find workouts" and choosing the "at home workout program".  I absolutely love this site.  :)  I need help and motivation, as well. I would love to help you out. :)