Group: Daily / Weekly Weigh-In .. ACCOUNTABILITY

Created: 2012/01/26, Members: 722, Messages: 716

Official FreeTrainers Community weigh-in to stay on track .. plus weight loss challenges!

Join group

New to FT and weekly weigh in

Ryan_41
Ryan_41
United States
2014/01/10, 01:42 PM
I am 41 years old, 6'3" tall and my starting weight today is 249 lbs. I am an ex high school athlete, and have been away from a regular fitness program for well over a year. I am excited about regaining a healthier, more fit lifestyle and I am glad there is a website that I can get some guidance, chat with others with the same goals, and hopefully find some friends that will help me be accountable for things I do and don't do.

My goals are to achieve overall better health and a more fit body.

Specifically, lose 35 pounds, increase cardio vascular endourance, more lean muscle mass, more musle definition, abs, and strengthening my legs (especially the muscles around my weak knee).

So, with that being said, if you have any advice you would like to share or would like to point me in the direction of any members that may be interested in helping me move forward I would greatly appreciate any help from anyone that is credible and willing.

Thanks for reading and best of luck with your fitness, health, and nutritional goals.