Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Time for a Change

TamicaLynette
TamicaLynette
United States
2014/01/05, 01:32 PM
Hello group.  Today was the begining of my new life, new attitude healthier me. I am dedicated to changing my health and weight after these 5 kids things have really weighed on me and my insecurity has been so high. It has really devastated alot of my relationships. I know that if my body is more in shape I  can walk more confidently in the world and it will help in my relationships. Just finished my first work out and working on my nutrition.
brittcole07
brittcole07
United States
2014/02/02, 12:38 PM
TamicaLynette
Hello group. Today was the begining of my new life, new attitude healthier me. I am dedicated to changing my health and weight after these 5 kids things have really weighed on me and my insecurity has been so high. It has really devastated alot of my relationships. I know that if my body is more in shape I can walk more confidently in the world and it will help in my relationships. Just finished my first work out and working on my nutrition.

---Hello TamicaLynette!!! Hello Group!! I feel the same way!!! I dont have any children but I have a lot of insecurity with my weight. I carry my weight very well and i walk around like I'm confident, but its time for my body to match my pretty face! lol If you need any extra motivation, hit me up lol we can help each other. I dont start my workout until tomorrow tho =)