Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

New here but a year into my journey

txsweetie82
txsweetie82
United States
2013/12/30, 11:38 AM
January will be 1 year that I started my journey to a new me. I started weighing in a 262 lbs.

I hit my first big goal in weightloss in July of getting under 200lbs!!! After that I kinda got stuck!

The girls I was working out with both quit coming to the gym with me, which resulted in not having someone to challenge with and losing a big portion of my drive! I still went to the gym and never gave up on my dedication.

Come July I also started eating differently. Not neccissarily bad but not good either. I started incorporating breads, pastas, etc back into my diet. AND more sweets. I never declined it from my diet totally but I did limit myself more... Made it special to have some.

Anywho... So the second half of the year I pretty much did enough at the gym to maintain what I started eating. And through the holidays I did gain back... I weighed in today with it being my starting block for this year.. I am at 216.60... Yeah it makes me mad to say the least.. I am determined to get this weight off. I am determined by my 32nd bday (July 5th) to be where I want to be.

So I am here to find help... I know I can do it.. I just need some drive.. Someone pushing me.. Someone to report to... Someone to keep me accountable!!

PLEASE HELP!!!