Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

New to This

JimboJett01
JimboJett01
United Kingdom
2013/12/29, 08:35 AM
Hi
My name is James and I am a golf pro. I have always been slightly over weight and have now decided that having reached my heaviest (14st 10) that it is time to do something about it. I am pretty down about it at the moment and hope that I can find some support in order to carry on and lose weight (approx 3 stone) before my wedding in 2016. I know it is a long time away but I am desperate to lose this weight as i get pretty down about it.
I have decided that my time is now, hope that i hear form some of you.
Kind regards and Happy New Year
James
TashaJ10
TashaJ10
United States
2013/12/31, 08:55 AM
Hi James!
Happy New Year to you and yours as well!! My name is Tasha and I am kinda in the same predicament as you are.  I have reached my heaviest (just weighed in and was totally shocked!) of about 170lbs.  Thats pretty heavy for a shortie like myself standing at only 5'0".  Sure I've had kids and life takes its toll on a chic going thru a tough first marriage and everything that followed but its taking a toll on my body now.  I too am pretty upset about my weight and I wanna do something about it.  Im getting married again this coming summer and I wanna look and feel beautiful in my wedding dress AND my pretty girl lingerie!!  Since we've decided earlier this year that  its best I stay at home and take care of things and the kids I've mastered a lotta baking/cooking skills, not good for the belly!! So I decided this morning that enough was enough and found this site. I wanna get back down to as close as possible to 125-130 lbs and I know thats not gonna be easy cause when I stress I LOVE to eat.. :(  Hopefully we can find the right tools and motivation we need here on this site and regain our confidence.  Lookin forward to sharing pics of us shining on our wedding days!! 
Hoping you meet your goal soon..
TashaJ