Group: Find a partner

Created: 2012/08/03, Members: 262, Messages: 143

This group aims to link people together to support each other and give motivation. Finding a partner to support you weather it is over email or gyming it can really increase your training. Good Luck everyone!

Join group

I need a buddy :)

Missmanderr
Missmanderr
United States
2013/03/28, 03:22 AM
So I am completely new to this and am looking for help... I'd like to achieve my goal of losing 25+lbs and also learn maintain the tone and tight body that I want to have. I am 23 years young with a beautiful four year old daughter... I work nights in a club so I'm looking for someone to help motivate me daily through fb/text/ whatever because I can't do this on my own. I have lost the motivation it feels like. On my days off I spend my time asleep or laying down. I have become my own lazy nightmare. I feel like the body issues I have are holding me back from everything it seems.. So to sum it up I'm looking for someone who would be willing to push me...to help me keep focus and to pretty much just be there. Lol sounds like a personal ad I know but.. I just need someone.
WaterWarrior
WaterWarrior
United States
2013/05/28, 12:43 PM
We all lose motivation at times & I know it can certainly be hard to get up & push through our "laziness comforter" but it is important to believe in yourself & "get it done". You can do this! You have the power in you, you just gotta bring it up & out into the world. Don't forget it is ok to start small: maybe half a mile here, a few reps there, any amount of moving is awesome! As you get into it more & more you'll be able to build upon & do more. Instead of telling yourself, "I don't feel like it" or "I can't" remind yourself, "I'll feel awesome & accomplished after its done" or "Yes, Ican!" Admitting your lack of progress is due to laziness is always the first step...the next step will be to break through that laziness & those excuses & get back into the exercise & the healthy eating (if thats another problem). You can do!
lsellars
lsellars
United Kingdom
2013/06/05, 05:13 PM
Do you still need a buddy lol i could do with one myself :)