Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

New here...

bblyowens
bblyowens
United States
2013/02/05, 07:12 PM
I have been down this weight loss/getting healty road before but nothing much seems to help. I have always had problems with my weight even with a healty diet. I have never tried anything like this so I hope it helps. I suffered not only a knee injury but also a broken leg  a few years ago and I have had some confidence issues and worries about trying to become more active agian. I am looking to lose a lot of weight and be able to keep if off.

bblyowens
Darby78
Darby78
United States
2013/02/05, 09:01 PM
the best of luck to you. i do have some stuff i use, but i am not sure if you are intrested in it.
bblyowens
bblyowens
United States
2013/02/05, 09:20 PM
Thanks for your reply! Tonight is my first gym night! I am a littel nervous. I am up for hearing anything you want to share!
Darby78
Darby78
United States
2013/02/06, 07:28 AM
sure well first off i would sugest that you stay with what you know. like the bike traininer, the running machine and stuf liekethat.  But I am not sure if you ae taking anything vitmins or anything like that like.  BuT I do sell vitmAns and weight loss items and recovery drinks for sore muscles. we have the greastest items on earth that GNC and other company stores can't touch or will ever touch our products.

I kinda like to push my self a little. But you better start off easy then go in to it.  Pretty much step by step. But you always got to think about keeping your self  hydated also.  and eating right will always help too, So instead of grabbing some chips or candy, go for fruit, veggies, nuts, salads, I kinda like to eat salads with oil and  vinegar. also stay away from depp fried foods. if you can make the deep fried ones baked thats even better. just like grilling a burger outside on a grill, not in a fry pan on the stove. But I did go to school to be a chef also, but i think that should be a good starting point. 
if you walk a 1/2 mile, then the next time go a little futher and so on.  If you need any more questions or anything then let me know, I can leave my email and contact info if you want a faster response thanks. 

Nate
bblyowens
bblyowens
United States
2013/02/06, 07:25 PM
Thanks for the info, I will def. take it into consideration. I decided to just start out with the treadmill for a few.  It has been way to long since I did anything active like this. As for diet I have always tried to watch what I eat. I maybe eat out fast food once a month. Mostly I try to have fresh ingredients when I cook, luckily my mom is a raw vegan so I tend to steal from her garden a lot!

Bobby
Darby78
Darby78
United States
2013/02/06, 09:47 PM
just make sure you watch your portion in take also.
bblyowens
bblyowens
United States
2013/02/06, 11:40 PM
Don't worry about that.. I can't go with out my meat!
Darby78
Darby78
United States
2013/02/07, 09:55 PM
oh ok, i am not a veggietaineing , but i do like the meals alot.  do get those meat craving thou.