Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

just me

metofat
metofat
Canada
2013/01/15, 11:41 AM
hi everyone i hope that talking will also keep me motivated but this is a new start for me. I will try again to lose some of the wieght i have put on. My stepson and daughter will be getting married this summmer and want to look good for both weddings. I hate that my 12 year old has the oldest mom in his class and the biggest so this is the new start so everyone including myself will be proud of me  thanks for all the help and and support that i will need
Darby78
Darby78
United States
2013/01/25, 01:24 PM
I would diffenty like to help  you out. Where abouts are you all located ( living)? I just recently moved to new york. I could leave me email here but I am not sure if you could see it thou.  I am looking to hit the gym and stuff too.   

Nate White
Darby78
Darby78
United States
2013/01/25, 01:24 PM
I would diffenty like to help  you out. Where abouts are you all located ( living)? I just recently moved to new york. I could leave me email here but I am not sure if you could see it thou.  I am looking to hit the gym and stuff too.   

Nate White