Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

I'm new and I hope I can really move forward...

strausel
strausel
United States
2013/01/09, 10:45 PM
My name is Erika. I'm new to this site, but I'm not new to the dieting and exercise plan world. I've tried multiple times to get my ideal body, so that I don't feel so sluggish and out of shape, but I always give in to cravings and being lazy. I want to look and feel better, and I knew I needed help so I joined a website to get not only work out info but support. I'm gonna get it right this time!
metofat
metofat
Canada
2013/01/17, 08:11 PM
strausel
My name is Erika. I'm new to this site, but I'm not new to the dieting and exercise plan world. I've tried multiple times to get my ideal body, so that I don't feel so sluggish and out of shape, but I always give in to cravings and being lazy. I want to look and feel better, and I knew I needed help so I joined a website to get not only work out info but support. I'm gonna get it right this time!

---i know the feeling  i've tried alot but now i just feel fat and ashamed of my self  i did my work out today and ate good until i got home with my junk food junky of a hubby that has choclate and processed food all over the place. Will start again tomarrow hope you did better than i did . \i know that we will get to where we want to be. best of luck  let me know how your day was
pauline
Darby78
Darby78
United States
2013/01/25, 01:23 PM
I would diffenty like to help  you out. Where abouts are you all located ( living)? I just recently moved to new york. I could leave me email here but I am not sure if you could see it thou.  I am looking to hit the gym and stuff too.   

Nate White
jeremy23
jeremy23
United States
2013/01/30, 07:10 PM
keep trying different things everyone is different....everyone falls nobodys perfect gotta keep movin foreward.......ive learned to do what works for me....if i do something and im seeing results then its working so thats all that matters....good luck to you
Oper8r17
Oper8r17
United States
2013/02/03, 04:35 PM
diet diet diet....diud i mention diet....learn that...thats how to become sustainable. If your nutrition is right theperfect exercise is a lot less important. eat right be active...
kylanie
kylanie
United States
2013/02/05, 03:43 PM
hi i am new here also i would like to lose alot of weight