Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hi all

cleverminx28
cleverminx28
United States
2013/01/08, 11:01 AM
My name is Sara, and today I am starting my work out and weight loss plan. Ive always been athletic and in shape till a sports injury and a baby. I really let myself go since. I am 28 and weighing in at 174 lbs. 5' 10". Being athletic all those years youd think I had an idea where to begin but sadly I do not. Ive been doing some research and will continue to do so and find a plan that works for me. As of today I have had a protien and veggie based breakfast and protien shake pre work out. I plan on running the treadmill and working on my legs. If you have any pointers or ideas where to start here please let me know. I wish you the best in your goals and will check back in tomorrow.....
Darby78
Darby78
United States
2013/01/25, 01:15 PM
I would diffenty like to help  you out. Where abouts are you all located ( living)? I just recently moved to new york. I could leave me email here but I am not sure if you could see it thou.  I am looking to hit the gym and stuff too.   

Nate White
Darby78
Darby78
United States
2013/01/25, 01:15 PM
I would diffenty like to help  you out. Where abouts are you all located ( living)? I just recently moved to new york. I could leave me email here but I am not sure if you could see it thou.  I am looking to hit the gym and stuff too.   

Nate White