Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

looking for partner

mcat11
mcat11
United States
2012/12/27, 02:51 PM
HI
i just joined today.
I am 40 year old woman and looking to lose 40-60 pounds within the next year....Anywone looking for a partner? I am going to eventually upload a pic. I am very into fitness (cardio kickboxing) and I am doing point system for eating. I am doing really well this month and now i just have 11 to 12 more months to go to rech my target :)  
I dont care about age just motivation.
I dont have children and i am not married so if that is something that you want to have in common with a partner I may not be right match. Again for me it doesnt matter just want to have someone with a similar goal and motivation. 

PS One more thing about me, i gained this weight through emotional/ stress eating. I am doing a lot of work on that and so far for past six weeks doing really well. 
For me this is more about being fit and healthy than 'skinny' or a specific weight.
good luck to everyone!!
Shari413
Shari413
United States
2012/12/31, 12:59 PM
Hi MCat,
I just joined today.  I'm 41 years old, female and would love to loose 30#.  I haven't been at that weight for a while though and wonder if it's even possible.  I'm recently married, but no kids - just dogs.

I've done a point system for eating before, but the while the cost is prohibitive I need the weekly accountability that meetings provided.  I tried to self motivate for about 9 months before my wedding, but really didn't make much progress then gave up after the wedding.  Now I'm in the worst shape I've ever been in and feel horrible about it.

I want to eat healthier foods, cut down on beer/alcohol and re-introduce both cardio and strength training at home so that I can loose some weight and tone the flabby areas.  It's always so hard to get started, I need to JUST DO IT!  I know it will make me feel better both physically & mentally, so can't quite comprehend why it's so hard to get started.  Now is the time for sure!

"We Can Do It!"
Darby78
Darby78
United States
2013/01/25, 01:01 PM
I wiould diffenty like to help both you out. Where abouts are you all located ( living)? I just recently moved to new york. I could leave me email here but I am not sure if anyone could see thou 

Nate White
Darby78
Darby78
United States
2013/01/25, 01:01 PM
I wiould diffenty like to help both you out. Where abouts are you all located ( living)? I just recently moved to new york. I could leave me email here but I am not sure if anyone could see thou 

Nate White